Photo Studio Rental in Toronto
Kleck Studio is a large open concept space fronting onto Queen Street East, divided into three areas: a client lounge area, a well-lit makeup area, and the shooting space.
Our space is priced to encourage accessibility for all clients, with a discount for students. We have flexible scheduling allowing you book the space for a full day, or just a few hours, whatever works for you.
The studio is equipped with amenities such as a ceiling-mounted rail track system for rigging lights, a ceiling-mounted 3-roll backdrop holder, an equipment room containing both strobe and continuous lighting, and an iMac for tethered shooting.
- Ceiling-mounted rail track system for rigging lights
- Ceiling-mounted 3-roll backdrop holder
- 2 Bowens strip boxes
- 2 74” Octoboxes
- Beauty dish
- Colour gels
- Equipment room with both strobe and continuous lighting, different colour backdrops
- iMac for tethered shooting
- 62’ HDTV for monitoring/screening
- Privacy curtains separating client/waiting lounge from shooting space
Free street parking on most side streets
TTC accessible via Queen Street East.
Get more information about photo studio rent